The personal attributes and skills of the surveyors
A surveyor must has the following skills and abilities for:
- Decision Making
- Strategic Management
- Assimilation and Information Analysis
- Skills in teaching and training
- Understand standardization and its purpose
- Able to accept criticism and make self-correction
- Has extensive knowledge on health service system in Indonesia
General Qualifications of Surveyor:
- Age 35 years and above.
- Fit to conduct surveyor’s tasks (proven by doctor’s certificate
- Has competence in leadership, communication, and good
- Surveyor candidate must obtain recommendation from one
of the following:
- KARS’ commissioner, or KARS’ Surveyor, and
- Director of a Hospital, or
- The Head of the Province Health Office or
- The Head of the Centre or District Office of
Indonesian Hospital Association, or
- The Government Official of the Ministry of Health
(at least 2nd Degree Echelon)
- Application must be accompanied with curriculum vitae
completed with assignment or appointment document.
- Able to operate computer for Words, Excel, PowerPoint
program, Email/ Internet.
- Understand the rules and regulation in the field of hospital
- Has never been convicted with permanent legal force.